These days, action cameras have boomed, and there are so many products to choose from which all promise to capture scenes while you do sports and other extreme adventures. On this post, we will review what the EKEN H9R Action Camera can offer you.
With the advancements in technology, companies have been introducing different products with a variety of features you can play with when documenting images or videos of your adventures. Their prices vary depending on the specifications and features they come with. But what do we really consider when searching for the perfect camera? Let’s find out!
EKEN H9R Action Camera: Is It Worth The Hype?
The EKEN H9R Action Camera is a waterproof sports camera which can film 4k at 25 frames per second and produce 12-megapixel images. Its shooting mode can be switched from photo, video, time-lapse, burst, and loop-recording. It can be connected to the internet, and it also has an HDMI output so you can have a real-time display on your TV using an HDMI cable.
- It can film 4K at 25 frames per second or 2.7K at 30 frames per second.
- It has a 12-megapixel image sensor.
- Its shooting modes are photo, video, time-lapse, burst, and loop recording.
- It has WiFi connectivity.
- It has HDMI output so you can connect to TV.
- Its LCD screen measures two inches.
- It includes 11 mounting kits.
- It has a wrist remote control feature.
- It can film up to two hours of video with two batteries.
- It can support up to 32GB micro SD.
- It is waterproof, mountable, and portable.
- It can film high-quality videos and images with its advanced technology features.
- It has different shooting modes to choose from which are photo, video, time-lapse, burst, and loop recording.
- It can easily be connected to a WiFi.
- It has a wrist remote control feature so you can take selfie shots or family shots easily.
- It can be connected to your TV via an HDMI cable when you like to view your videos and photos on a large screen.
- It comes with mounting kits, so you do not need to purchase separately.
- It has a battery life which can film two hours of video with two batteries.
- Battery life is weak but is replaceable
- Some features are inferior compared to other related products
This camera can film 4K at 25 frames per second or 2.7K at 30 frames per second and can produce 12-megapixel images. It supports up to 32GB Micro-SD, and its battery capacity is 1050mAh which can record up to two hours of video with two batteries. It already comes with mounting kits that you can use on your helmet, bicycle, tables, etc.
It also has a wrist remote control which allows you to navigate quickly while taking a selfie or a family picture using a stick. It comes with shooting and navigation modes like photo, video, time-lapse, burst, and loop-recording. You can also review your videos and images on a large screen by connecting the camera to your TV using an HDMI cable.
It has a 2-inch LCD screen which is just the right size, and it is portable so you can use it when surfing, biking, diving, snorkeling, or when doing other extreme sports and adventures. It is also multi-language, and you can easily navigate and choose from English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, French, German, Czech, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Thai, Korean, and Japanese.
Comparison to Other Products
One competitive product is the Remali 4K Ultra Sports Action Camera. It can film 4k and 2k and has a 12-megapixel image sensor too. It has a 2-inch LCD screen and also comes with a wrist remote control. It is waterproof, and a water-resistant case already comes in the package. It includes two extra batteries and a dual charger, but it does not have mounting kits available so you will have to purchase those separately.
On the other hand, DBPower 1080P Action Camera comes with 14 accessories and two batteries. It has a 1.5-inch LCD screen and has a 12-megapixel image sensor. Its battery capacity is 900mAh, and the package comes with two batteries with a maximum charging time of three hours. It does not have a wrist remote control, but it comes with mounting accessories.
The Fitfort Action Camera is an Ultra HD waterproof camera which records 4K at 25 frames per second and 2.7K at 30 frames per second, just like the EKEN. Its battery capacity is 1050mAh, and the package includes two of them, which are rechargeable, and both can support up to 90 minutes recording. It has a wrist remote control, but it does not come with mounting accessories.
In conclusion, we can say that the EKEN H9R Action Camera is a decent choice for a beginner. It offers many features which can do the primary job of an action camera. Although some of its specifications are inferior compared to other famous products on the market today, it is competitive considering how cheap it actually costs.
It comes with a wrist remote control which makes it easy for you to take selfies or group photos using a stick. You can also review your videos and images on a large screen by connecting the camera to your TV using an HDMI cable. Mounting kits are also part of the package, so you do not need to worry about buying them separately.
The 4K Ultra Sports Action Camera and Fitfort Action Camera have similar features to offer plus they have extra batteries that come with the package, but you have to purchase mounting accessories separately. DBPower 1080P Action Camera, on the other hand, comes with 14 accessories but it does not have a wrist remote control unlike the other three.
Overall, these products can offer satisfaction and work well as action cameras. All you have to consider are the features and accessories they come with, so you can compare them based on what you actually need.
If you want a feature-rich device which will not hurt your pocket that much, the EKEN H9R Action Camera is your best pick. However, if you prefer a camera with accessories and mounting kits included in the package, go for the DBPower 1080P Action Camera.